Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hr
Total time: 1 hr 10 min
6-8 large Yukon gold potatoes, cut into large chunks
4 sprigs fresh rosemary
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Put potatoes onto a baking sheet.
3. Roughly tear the rosemary and scatter over potatoes, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Toss well to mix and put into oven.
5. After 30 mins, remove and toss potatoes again.
6. Continue to roast them until they are browned and cooked through (~30-40 mins. more).
7. Serve immediately.